Hi friends  I want to ask you for help today,

Even when I picked board UNO*Pro so sketch went well but still led pixels are lit in white.

That doesn’t answer the other question I had - which was what board did you select to give you the compiler output that you were getting?

The leds showing up all white means that the timing code is holding the data pins high for too long, which is likely to happen when the build isn’t getting the right, low level pin definitions.

It’s beginning to look like I’m going to need physical hardware to test this with.

Yes I also think the problem is with the timing I’m not a good programmer I can not do with that advice I’ve tried everything already but it still does not work, do you think you will lose out what the problem is.

At this point I will have to get access to the hardware so that I can test it directly.

Okay but I thank you for your help.

Perhaps @Jason_Podmore could help, he was the one I mentioned who had it working with FastLED.

https://plus.google.com/111554233026954981140/posts/UGcnh1EfTrd

Thank you for the advice my project is also something like this will also ArtNet controller.

Daniel Garcia thank you for the correction library already works correctly :slight_smile: