First of all, sorry for my bad English. Obviously I am not native English speaker but I hope the message is transmitted.
I have two issues with my Wanhao Duplicator i3 Plus printer:
X-Axis end stop is triggered all the time no matter if it is pushed down or not. As you know it is located in the left side of x-axis. The x-axis does not go home as told but moved a few millimeters to right. I can manually force the print head to move left but it will crash to the carriage eventually. I solved the status of end stops by using M119 command and other switches worked as they should. It did not change the situation when I pushed the switch by finger.
Extruder temperature is stuck at 210 °C. When I turn the printer on, the thermistor claims the temperature to be that 210 °C but I can clearly tell the heater block is not heated at all. If I set the temperature to for example 100 °C the temperature won’t decrease. If I set it greater than 210 the heater will start to heat the temperature. After a while a text appears to the screen saying there is error in temperature and the heater is turned of.
Things I have already done:
- I checked all the wirings and connections in case of short circuit or bad connection but no luck there.
- I suspected that the firmware was spoiled someway so I updated both firmwares (motherboard and LCD screen) but no changes to better
- Switched the end stop switches with y-axis but the same symptoms occurred.
- Thermistor changed with no influence.
- Mother board changed couple of months ago. After that the printer worked fine.
Do you have any suggestions what to try next? If something was not clear I will try to explain it more precisely. Thanks in advance!