Hi Chilipepprers, Would love the chilipeppr to automatically place my zero to the lower

Hi Chilipepprers,

Would love the chilipeppr to automatically place my zero to the lower left hand side of my project after dropping it onto the screen.

Currently the zero defaults to the center of my project.

Any advice on how to do this would be tremendously appreciated.

Best regards from Tokyo.

Could you share a screenshot? Not totally sure what you mean

Sounds to me like your design, in your CAD system, has the 0,0 point centered. much like the default Chilipeppr logo Gcode.
You could go back to CAD and drag your design to be in the +X, +Y quadrant and regenerate Gcode.
Or, you could enter an appropriate coordinate offset in Chilipeppr

Yeah. That’s definitely in your design. It took me a while to figure out how to consistently have Fusion360 do what I wanted. In fusion360, be sure to setup your stock meticulously, and manually define the start point where you want it. Ensure that the X, Y, Z arrows point in the right directions (especially Z going up). I manually define the Z and Y on the model for the stock setup to use. If you set your stock correctly. You will never need to adjust tool orientation on your milling jobs

I seen on YouTube, if you picked up your monitor, placing that corner in the lowest position and violently shake the monitor up/down, it would settle in that location.

But I’m not sure, mine just started in that location.