Hi all! I'm trying to controll multiple LED matrixes WS2812B using FastLED and FreeRTOS

Hi all!
I’m trying to controll multiple LED matrixes WS2812B using FastLED and FreeRTOS library on arduino nano(ATmega328).
In case i run multiple tasks with a special one for LED matrix, then it works well. But if i add another one (“TaskLEDRainbow2”), everything goes into the hell. It successfuly uploads on the board, but istead of showing the effect the built-in LED(pin13) starts blasting as crazy and nothing works at total. What’s wrong with it? Is it possible to controll matrixes like this?

Code example is here: (https://sourceforge.net/p/freertos/discussion/382005/thread/755de528/)

@temych02
when you do a fastLed.show();
it will display all the leds defined by all the fastLED.addled()
hence when you do a show() in task2 it will display the leds on the two pins same for the show() in the first task
more as your two tasks have different timings you are launching two FastLED.show() at the same time pushing to the two strips each time.
what are you trying to achieve exactly ?

@Yves_BAZIN attention
il faut bien dimensionner l’alimentation (power supply) sinon ça ne marche pas.
il faut alimenter chaque grappe de led par une ligne d’alim à part

@Azdine_Necir hello
what is the power supply has to do with the point of sending data through the strips ? maybe i have misundertsood your point

Fastled isn’t really designed to run underneath something like FreeRTOS, at the very least you should only have one task that ever calls FastLED.show().