Hi all, I'm getting real close to start on wiring and would like to

@Step_Cia oh yeah, one type of connector, however the cable going to the resistor and termistor are high temp cable vs 200 degree celsius silicone cable for the rest which I did not want to use because near the hotends because rated only to 200z

A little harder to crimp, but not that much.

found more info on this 8 pin PCI express connector here http://www.moddiy.com/pages/Power-Supply-Connectors-%26-Pinouts.html

I figured I could use all these 8 pins for:

• hot end
  • hot end fan
  • part cooling fan
  • z limit switch

I plan on using 18 AWG for the hot end cable seems sufficient the deltaprintr hotend has 4.4ohm at 12V am I right to assume that current should not exceed 2.7amp?

This PCIE connector is rated at 7amp

missing/deleted image from Google+

@Xavier_Faraudo looks like micro fit max out on 20 AWG. is this enough for hot end? i was going for 18AWG…

missing/deleted image from Google+

Makergear uses those connectors for their hot ends just fine.

Folks at E3D “would not recommend going less than 20AWG for the heater cartridges” (verbatim). Your calculation of about 2.7A looks right.
Personally, I’ve had more trouble crimping a ~21 AWG wire (red-black stereo wire of 0.5sq mm cross-section, actually; 20 AWG being 0.56 sq mm) for the hotend fan than with the blue 20 AWG I used for the heater cartridge. Reason? The insulation in the 0.5mm wire was much, much thicker, and so there was a risk of piercing the insulation with the crimp (not recommended for mechanical strength, and possibly leading to other troubles). So the real AWG that MicroFits can take will depend on the actual specs of the wire itself (there might also be some bad, bad quality 18AWG that could carry a max of 2.5A, technically speaking).
I’ve checked RS Online, where I bought the 20AWG, and they have 20AWG that range from 1.4 to 2.5 outer diameter. I’d look for something below 1.9 OD (because that’s the most that my PA-09 can take, and I’m not sure that MicroFits would take anything bigger than that). So OD is another bit to care for when buying wire…
BTW, it’s quite possible that you’re already aware of it, but never crimp a single-strand thick wire; get a multiple-strand instead.
In my assembly (your mileage may vary) the only wire which really needs care is the heater cartridge; the other wires can go much lower than 20; both fans were factory-wired with 28 AWG, z-probe was a 28 or possibly 26, and the thermistor wire was so thin that it might be a three-digit AWG…
With bigger cables you’ll get less resistance, but in my case, since I only was doing a splitter cable from a 10-pin MicroFit (to allow replacing single elements) it really didn’t matter much. And even if I replaced the whole wire, I’m not sure if it would really affect much, say, a 100KOhm thermistor. As per the linked table, there would be only a 0.03Ohm difference per foot between a 20 AWG and a 26 AWG. Again, YMMV.
My blue, 7-strand, 20-AWG, PVC-insulated, 10A-rated, 1.6mm OD heater cartridge wire worked fine with MicroFit; never got noticeably warm to the touch, and there was no heater problems, FWIW.
http://www.powerstream.com/Wire_Size.htm