Hi All, I am thinking to use BBB for an RTEMS project.

Hi All,
I am thinking to use BBB for an RTEMS project. What is the status of RTEMS running on BBB? Does it has uart drivers? What about I2C or SPI? Thanks in advance

@Joel_Sherrill What ever happened to last year’s GSoC project to put RTEMS on BeagleBone? http://www.rtems.org/wiki/index.php/RTEMSSummerOfCode2012

My understanding is that the BSP was done for an older version of the board which is no longer available. It is on github and we didn’t put it in our main tree because of thwt. If our impression is wrong, we need to merge it.

BeagleBoard, BeagleBoard-xM, BeagleBone and BeagleBone Black are all still available. The BeagleBoard-xM went through a revision maybe back in 2011 or 2010 when the memory vendor stopped supplying the old memory and we had to switch, changing some of the memory timings and there were also some changes to the polarity of the USB hub enable signal. Again, that was a long time ago moving from xM rev B to xM rev C. Any work that was done last year would absolutely run on boards you can buy today.