hi all! at the moment i building  new ledsuit for a dutch event.

damn you got some realy awesome patterns in your coat! if you like i can send you my code when im finished. i can’t find your code on the site. is it posible to mail the full package ? what processor are you using?

the suit with noise effect

yeah yeah i know. little design flaw my right and leds legs are swapped :wink:

You’re using Lipo batteries then? Are you doing anything to prevent over-current/under-voltage situations? What about regulation down to 5V (or are you using 12V strips)?

I’m running off a Teensy 3.0. You should be able to clone that git repo, I think it’s public?

I use 2. 20A buck converters one for my jeans and one for my shirt.

Now you gonna laughing so hard…
I use lead acid batterys. Just because I already have them from an early project. It’s a tight package on my back so I don’t feel the weight. Last year I carry it 5 days 8 hours a day :wink:

Building in progress

It’s my 3th time building a suit like this. Every year it gets more extreme
Oh the buck converters are protected for overvoltage and under voltage. Have a nice stable 5v

It’s still be messy but will take care of it haha

@Mark_Kriegsman i’ve added you holliday twinkle matrix to my suit. (if its ok!)
moddified it a little to fasten up the sequence.
this looks awesome.
love the fading in and out of the leds.
big up for you!!
i also added the a very nice noise effect but sadly i dont know the creater anymore

Hahaha, yeah I’m laughing about the SLA batteries :-). Which buck converters? They sound pretty fancy.

i got 2 of these http://www.ebay.nl/itm/261533546140?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
the battery is not that bad at all. my backpack is not bouncing an strapped firm to my back. it feels like i gain some weight instead of carry the backpack

for those who are interested.
this link allows you to download my programming in a .rar file