Hey Y'all Wanted a recommendation on what to buy for a tray ceiling which

Hey Y’all

Wanted a recommendation on what to buy for a tray ceiling which is 14.4ft x 10.8ft x14.4ft x 10.8ft (50ish ft total). My desire is to use led strip that has RGBW (I just noticed FastLED doesnt support yet but can use some unsupported libraries while I wait). Anyone know what strips I should be using? Also I didn’t think about it till it was too late, I simply have 110v AC coming to the crown, very limited space (like none) for a power adapter. Do they make long slim AC to DC adapters or will I have to find a way to run the DC from another room through the ceiling to the tray?

hi you have this form factor, just one thing you will be pulling a lot of amps so you thick wires and dont be cheap on them, been there,

@Nidal_HADDAD thanks, they dont seem to ship to the US but it got me looking for similar items. Need to figure out how much wattage I need once I know what model of led to use

They use 60 milli amps per led if they are bright white so hou multiply .060 by the number of leds and you have your amps