Hey OpenRC... meet the:

Hey OpenRC… meet the:

RS-01 Ayrton Senna’s 1993 McLaren MP4/8 Formula 1 RC-Car!

This car honors arguably the greatest Formula One driver ever, three-time champion Ayrton Senna, and his iconic 1993 McLaren MP-4/8 which he drove under both the McLaren/Marlboro red and white livery. If you have never heard of Aryton Senna I highly recommend watching the documentary Senna (also check out the movie Amy by the same director)–it’s an amazing story of an amazing man who inspired the nation of Brazil and the world with his amazing driving. You can also watch this quick clip that Top Gear did a few years ago about Senna .​

https://vimeo.com/89217406

I always loved this car. It is a completely new car, an evolution of the RS-01 chassis that I built last month—this is the first unique car to emerge from the RS-01 chassis family and the first to be released… Being that it’s Senna’s car, I’m sure it will be outstanding in the rain, and do pole qualifying laps. :slight_smile:

I’ve said this a lot of times on other peoples posts whose F1 cars looked similar to Senna’s car, so this for me "OLay Olay Olay Olay SENNA!!! Senna! :slight_smile:

Very, very cool @brett_turnage !!

Wow, just wow.

By far one of my favorite F1 cars.

@Daniel_Noree @Tim_Sills
Thanks guys, and Tom, yep it’s one of my favorites too.

Thats soooo cool!