Hey Friends, i'm proud to present my small VideoSessions (2) to describe the complete

Hey Friends, i’m proud to present my small VideoSessions (2) to describe the complete process to mill a PCB with chilipeppr. I hope you like it? Comments are welcome!

This Playlist describe the process (Eagle + Chilipeppr + Prepare CNC + Mill on CNC) on my CNC (eShapeoko) to made a PCB with Chilipeppr and GRBL.
https://www.youtube.com/attribution_link?a=dCSVuVwpnoA&u=/playlist?list%3DPLYPTUTcLMTK6nXVfWInjOoe8ezk88KzaX

The process you just showed is definitely the best PCB milling process out there now. Beautiful work on the code for generating the drills. It looks perfect. What I am wondering though is do I not inflate the board dimension path? I felt like in your video it wasn’t inflating it based on the 2mm endmill you entered.

this is fantastic! I will check out episode 2 soon.

I think your english is fantastic. If you want to improve for English viewers, instead of saying “Null” for 0, you can say “Zero”. For a while I thought you were saying 9 (“nine”). Anyhow… thanks so much for making videos like this. They are a great help for folks getting started. I’m sure John appreciates it too.

Thank you Frank, next time i promise, i’ll speak “Zero” instead of “Null”. I’ll put some subtitle to video :slight_smile: