Hey everyone! A few months ago i ask what would be a good modeling

Hey everyone! A few months ago i ask what would be a good modeling program that was better than sketchup, and i had allot of people tell me fusion 360 is a good option. Anyway i finally got around to installing it on my mac, and i wanted to ask. Does anyone know of any good beginners guides, on using it? Because at this point i’m completely lost :frowning:

Go to youtube and search for Fusion 360. There are tons of videos that will show you everything you could ever want to know. Start with the beginner tutorials and do the exercises! I am a longtime user of Sketchup and am slowly learning my way around Fusion, but it takes a lot of time and practice because it is very very powerful and robust. Take it slow and practice practice practice. You can do so much more with it once you get the hang of it.

Totally agree. I did my usual thing and tried jumping in and learning. Long story short, YouTube tutorials helped me wrap my head around it really quickly. Wish I wouldn’t have wasted hours on my own before watching. Its crazy good.
Brook