Here's a screenshot of the Linux Mint failure to load all of Chilipeppr

Here’s a screenshot of the Linux Mint failure to load all of Chilipeppr

It’s definitely WebGL not loading. Not much help anyone can give tho as that’s just a browser issue, not ChiliPeppr. If you try other WebGL sites you’ll likely see same result. Cuz webgl is crapping out, it causes errors which stops all Javascript from finalizing its load.

Gotcha. Bummer that it suddenly started doing this out of nowhere. That’s good to know it’s WebGL as that gives me something to see if I can troubleshoot. Thanks again for the help! Here’s hoping I can figure out a way to get WebGL running properly again.

+Peter van der Walt on my Android devices like Nexus 9’s or Samsung Galaxy 4, 5, and 6 WebGL is so gorgeous that it almost looks better than my laptop and the speed is screaming. Why would you force a CanvasRenderer?

Ahh. Yeah, my approach has been to just trust that eventually every platform gets WebGL. Since launching CP that has become pretty much true.

Well bummer. I tried the ctrl+shift+delete to delete browser cache and, of course, refreshing the page as suggested, but still no luck. Can’t seem to figure out how to get things going again. Thanks again for all of the responses. Any other ideas?

Woohoo! Success! Looks like updating the browsers to the newest versions made it work again, but that process was more difficult than I thought it would be. Firefox wasn’t too bad, but not very intuitive. I went to the software manager in Linux Mint but there was no update button for the Firefox program icon. I had to uninstall it and then reinstall it to update to version 42. Turns out Chrome for 32 bit Linux is not longer supported, so I tried the latest Chromium, which is working great. That one doesn’t seem to be in the software manager, so I opened a portal and typed in the following:

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:chromium-daily/stable
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install chromium-browser

Back up and running now!

+Peter van der Walt Thanks! Didn’t see this until after trying to update the programs. Looks like that did the trick though. Really appreciate the help!