Here is list of electronics I've selected based on information from the group and

@Jari_Worsley buying a whole B44 would make printing another chassis kinda redundant, wouldn’t it? Especially since a printed car would be a downgrade any way you look at it (no offense, @Daniel_Noree , you’re doing a great job).
I do agree that buying spare parts individually get expensive fairly quickly, but I’d think that just the drivetrain of a B44 would still be cheaper than a whole chassis.

What I’d like to see are printed parts that can stand up to a 300W motor. It’s certainly possible, but they might get a bit chunky - but hey, if it works and ends up mostly printable, why not prefer that to a store-bought alternative. That’s what OpenRC is about, after all.

:slight_smile: buying a b44 and stripping it to print a chassis does seem perverse… I was just offering ideas.

I guess it depends on what you are trying to get out of printing a car, and whether you want to experiment on everything, all in one go, or experiment with chassis components first etc.

I could see this being really fun for custom builds - e.g. why not make a 6wd car? Or 2wd but 6 wheels formula one chassis? (4 wheel steering).

Or just breathing new life into older unloved cars - e.g. take an old, longer wheelbase car, print a new shorter chassis to use with a new shell.

Put these parts together yesterday and it´s working fine (not sure if i did expect it not to;-) I can´t wait to put them in the new car and try it out!

I’m sure alot of people will say “I told you so” but my HK GT-2 stopped working. The steering is just either not responding at all or totally going crazy… It worked for a while anyway… :wink: