Help with installation 5v wire problem

Hello, so im new to this and i dont have any experience with wires. Just few days ago i got my MG3 and im having trubble installing it. And would be great for someone who has some knowledge to help me out or im stuck with nano board and scrap MG3.
as shown in pictures i followed instructions from Awesome Tech but im missing 5v wire. Question is where do i get the wire from? I did few photos so someone who decide to help me have better understanding of my laser housing and power. Let me say that this is 50w laser 40cm x 40cm. please if we can chat on FB or Whatsapp or any other platform please lets do that because i can follow instructions way better than just typing. on FB you can text me: Facebook
on whatsapp: +38269222528 or Viber. Thanks alot for your time and help

Hi @Milos_Pejakovic! This is a friendly reminder about an important point from the FAQ linked at the top of every page:

Keep the discussion Public

Please do not ask to take a discussion private, and please do not reach out to forum members in private messages to ask questions. Everyone has questions. Share yours here, and we can all learn together.

The reason to have a forum is to share information for everyone. Ask your questions in public posts. Taking questions to private messages tells all other forum participants that they are not worth learning from your questions.

Note that “private” messages on all Discourse forums like Maker Forums are not particularly private. All “private” message are visible to all staff, all participants in any “private” message can add other people or even groups of people to the “private” message, and your “private” message may be moved to public messages in the forum at any recipient’s discretion. Do not post on Maker Forums, even in a private message, any information that you wish to keep secret.

We ask people not to take the conversation to private / direct messages on any platform. This is a place to share together to learn together, not a place to ask for private help.

1 Like

I am sorry about this. Didnt mean no harm just had this mg3 for 10 days now and cant find no one to help me instal it because i need 5v and im not good with wires and dont have no one to make this happen