hello to everyone, I'm building an eustathios but have a little problem whit the

hello to everyone, I’m building an eustathios but have a little problem whit the extruder, for my project i use a lm8u , can you help me to find an extruder compatible with lm8u?

I’m not sure i got you right - are you building an Eusthatios Spider V2? And you are using LM8UU on the inner cross rods? You could always modify the holes of @Eclsnowman 's Extruder. There are Files in some formats that you can import to the CAD of your choice. Maybe use onshape or @Autodesk_Fusion_360 (both free) and change the wholes diameter to your choice.

May i ask why you are using LM8uu instead of the bronze bushings?

I thick @Isaac_Arciaga ​ or @Jason_Smith ​ have the carriage in the lm8luu version.

@Helmi , IMHO, I’d prefer bearings to bushings generally because of the preload in the bearings, leading to less backlash (please correct me if I’m mistaken); I’m getting some misumi LMU8s and misumi 8mm shaft for the flying gantries on my machine

@Eclsnowman @Roberto_Viglione @Isaac_Arciaga Here you go! This is the carriage I use:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2629YCI5h_wUkNkdzRCU1ZsQVE/view?usp=sharing

thank’s you !! :smiley: