Hello ! I want to make a stage with 2700 LED (WS2812b) made of

@kamal_sonani if you put 2048 leds on one pin your FPS will be 15 not more than that. On a esp8266 you can also do parallel output but the number of pin is limited but you have 4 available. So driving 2048 leds at 60fps would be possible with 4 pins. Then i guess artnet would need to be tested to see how fast it can go.
On my setup my refresh rate is 85fps. It’s because glediator does not output faster than 23fps that I do not go faster. My videos stream program outputs at 30fps (usually the FPS of the YouTube video)

@Yves_BAZIN right-click on the created line -> Duplicate
you can adjust the length of the line by going into the menu. click in the bottom right corner

@kamal_sonani on a ws2812 the max refresh rate is linked to the led itself and not the board
It that 30 microsecond to update a led for 2048 leds => 16fps.

@X-WL1 when I do that it creates a new line but does not increase the universe

@Yves_BAZIN sorry, sometimes you need to work)))

@kamal_sonani if you are going for clock driven leds like apa102 or so then you can drive 2048 leds at 40 FPS it depends then on the speed of you spi on board not the led itself.

@X-WL1 Ahha. I will create a program that generates the universes for me. If the config for is readable.

@Yves_BAZIN Resolume stores the mapping in a file

@X-WL1 great so simple c program will do the trick

@Yves_BAZIN It’s easier to use each line on the new universe

@X-WL1 that is what i did but it does not duplicate the IP address that i need to fill out each time.

@Yves_BAZIN you can select them all and set ip for all

@X-WL1 I definitely need to read the user guide ;). That software can do a lot.
I haven’t seen animation like in jinx or glediator am I right ?

this video server. it’s much steeper.)) some of the animation examples you can find in the Source tab. Bottom right corner.

@marmil Unity will process the sound and send data to the Arduino

@Yves_BAZIN @X-WL1
I have some question about the powering system, if my calculation is correct for about 2700 LEDs, i will need 128A. Buy two AC Adapter like this is ok for my setup ? Do you have some tips for the wiring system of the power and data signal to chain the strips ?

@Geoffrey_Legenty you need 128a only full white full power.
If you set the brightness of your build at max 128 ( which is clearly enough) you would need maximum 60a. And I think that is already a lot cause you do not display that many white pixels anyway

@Yves_BAZIN Thanks for the recommandation ! Do you have some tips or scheme for the wiring of the powering system ? Can i chain the power to the strips and have them in series or i have to power them individually in parallel ?

@Geoffrey_Legenty it’s better to power the led strip individually
you don’t want to have to many amps running through the entire strips and add a large capacitor between GND and +5v like 1000uF 16V.

@Yves_BAZIN is there progress with Resolume?