Hello, I purchased 3D printer about two weeks ago.

OK, I’ll try also slic3r. And leveling with cold nozzle

OK, a few things. Make sure you don’t have any crud on the nozzle when you level it otherwise your height will be wrong (I always level with the end hot), have you measured your filament to make sure the esteps are correct? Also, have you made sure the xyz steps per mm are correct? Print a 5mm cube and measure.

There are loads of things that can cause a potential consistent bad print, most of it is down to tiny optimisations.

prvú vrstvu daj 0,3 mm a ostatné 0,2, keď ti to bude tlačiť ok tak potom skús ísť aj na menšie vrstvy. Extrusion multiplier daj 1 v slic3ry a 0,4 trysku.

When you are trying to get initial base settings, print something small. I like the calibration pyramid. Larger stuff with long print times introduce their own problems that complicate matters.

OK so I tryed 0.4mm nozzle size, slic3r and other things. But now I’m back at CURA, it does everything what I need and it is more intuitive for me. And now also my prints are alot better. Just only one thing. How can I make PLA more ,clear, something like acethilen for ABS???