Hello guys this is me Noah again with another question.

Hello guys this is me Noah again with another question. Recently I found a Ramps 1.4 with all the necessary parts but with an LCD screen I am not sure I need.

I have a LCD screen that is compatible with sanguinololu but I am not sure if it is compatible with ramps. Here it is.

Is ramps compatible with my current LCD screen because I very much like that screen? If not how do I make it compatible if possible? If it isn’t compatible with ramps I could always laser cut an acrylic screen holder to my 3d printer. I have access to a laser cutter. Thanks!!!

It looks like yours would work, but the LCD usually doesn’t add much to the cost of the kit. You might find that you like the graphic LCD better than the one you have.
Note: You’ll have to set the proper config settings prior to compiling/uploading Marlin to get each one to work.

@Carlton_Dodd Okay thanks I’ll look into it. Thank you.

It looks like what you have is a version of the RepRapDiscount LCD, and yes, that’s compatible with RAMPS.

The wiki will tell you how to get it running: http://reprap.org/wiki/RepRapDiscount_Smart_Controller#Hookup

@Stephen_Baird Thanks sir!!!