Hello everyone ,I am new here ,

Hello everyone ,I am new here , I am in between of my project ,and got stucked , i am making a neo pixel led LED program of 2811 using Arduino .What i want is there are 200 neo pixel led been connected to an arduino and these LED should working in sequence and move forward ,as led us take an example like the first led is red now the next 5 led will be in off state and then the 6th led will be red again the next 5 five led will be off then the 12th led will be red then again the next 5 led will be off and 18th led will be red and so on , now the led will be moving in fashion that the preceding led will turn off and the succeeding led will turn on and again the same moving so on .

Hello Ankit. Here are two sketches which might give you some ideas of ways to do what you what.

And look at the FirstLight example in the FastLED examples too if you haven’t seen it.

@marmil in the last link, how will I program multiple groups led in swapping way. Like you can see in the video that the bunch of consecutive LED is moving in a forward way. The similar way. in the last link program, a group is swapping but I want multiple groups at the same time.

You’re probably going to have to combine and edit several bits of code to do exactly what you’re looking for. Keep experimenting and study as many examples as you can.

@marmil where i can fine these examples can you please tell me
so that i can go on to a right direction

Check out the CRGBArray abstractions. Also the modulo operator will probably sort all of this out. “%”.