Hello everyone, I am interested in using photocrosslinkable hydrogels with a 3d printer and

Hello everyone, I am interested in using photocrosslinkable hydrogels with a 3d printer and I was wondering if anyone had any experience doing this. Would greatly appreciate any advice or insight!

How is a “photocrosslinkable hydrogel” different than a photopolymer, might I ask? From what I gather, this is more for biologically centered printing?

The hydrogel is a polymer so they are the same. I am interested in seeing how durable an object could be when printed using a photopolymer. Do you have any experience in this regard? Would love to speak with you if you have ever worked with these materials.

I have only begun working with photopolymers. I didn’t feel like buying a $300 projector, just to snap out the color wheel and do the expose using that, so I’m currently on a mission to use hard drive internals as a X/Y galvometer setup and then use a UV laser source for printing. Our lab has like a gallon of this really really foul smelling photopolymer, and unfortunately, all of our light sources are filtered from the wavelength needed to cure the stuff.