Hello everyone, First I would like to thank all of you that have put

Hello everyone,
First I would like to thank all of you that have put together LaserWeb looking around and doing my research helped me choose what laser to get. All of you have put in alot of hard work and I thank you. Love the program!. As you can tell I am new to all this I have purchased Eleksmaker A3 Pro I know probably the worse thing I could do. I have Grbl 1.1f flashed on the SE board and LaserWeb 4 installed everything is working great except for one thing my images come out backwards when I burn. Words and everything. Any tips on what i may be doing wrong? Again I thank you all again for your hard work with the software.

If you jog to any direction does move to said direction?

Yes it moves to all the correct directions up,down, left, right with up, down, left, right.

It burns the image and words like if they were a mirror reflection. so if I hold what I burn in the mirror you can read it correctly.

@matthew_dugan reverse the electric connection of motor x or y

@Roberbike ok will reverse the wires on the end so left will go right and the right will go left. will let you know how that works thanks.

I’m puzzled by this. If you stated that joging was correct then thing should not be bakwards

@Ariel_Yahni_UniKpty Same here I was making sure I did not put that part of the gantry upside down like others have done in videos and had to change the wiring at that part.

Before changing this around I just did another and it did the same thing but I noticed it wants to make 0,0 to the the right instead of the left. but jogs with the arrows going the way I push them I am looking through my tools now to change the wires around at the clip.

Ok I do not understand it but it worked thanks. lol This is going to be fun and I can not wait to learn more you are all great and again Thank you for the help and also creating LaserWeb.