Hello, does anyone know how can I solve this problem?? My Bowden extruder setup is not feeding any filament, the motor is skipping steps, and the drive gear is grinding the filament.
I tried this solution but without any success:
- Changing the voltage for the stepper motor driver
- Reassembling the Bowden setup
- Shortening the PTFE tube
- Cleaning the drive gear
- Changing the stepper motor
- Configuring E_STEPS
- Making the spring shorter
- Cleaning the hotend
- Update Marlin to the latest version and configure everything from zero
I don`t know what to do.
Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi. You’re my only hope!