Hello Danial,  On the trugy I put the server saver in today while I

Hello Danial, On the trugy I put the server saver in today while I am printing the new diffs. I started looking at where to put the steering servo. I would like to put it just forward of the motor. On the same side as the motor. Thus save the space on the other side for battery. To do this though the push rod need move front to back, not side to side so I am going to have to reform the connecting servo horn to be 90deg facing outward on the left side. (instead of facing back. I have made a simple servo holder if you want it. I use SketchUp. Also I am not positive that all the parts I have ordered are going to fit. So be cautious when buying stuff. When I do things like this I usually end up with a few parts that don’t work. I still don’t know what I am going to use as drive shafts from the center to the front and back diff. I may have to cut one and braise it use a brass tube for support. More later…

Hi Bill! Thanks for the input. I´m packing my bags and will be of for Australia in a few hours. I´ll join you in testing when i get back! (in four weeks)