Has anyone used this?

(Chris Reyes) #1

Has anyone used this? Is this just a thin layer of Elmer’s glue or is it something more?

Originally shared by argas231

look at this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zg1w6dXKHGU

(Thomas Sanladerer) #2

I do know that he got banned for spamming the crap out of this community.
The product itself looks like overpriced thinned white glue (PVA), which has successfully used for a while, e.g. by @Richard_Horne . Corresponding blog post at http://richrap.blogspot.ie/2012/06/more-scrap-art-gearboxes-and-panelmax.html

(Bob Rosania) #3

I seem a product like this for taping off hard to reach areas in automobiles for paint work, tho I don’t remember it’s name. I do know they make it in spray form as well as a paint on form

(Thomas Sanladerer) #4

@Bob_Rosania that is know as liquid spray mask or, as 3M calls it, overspray masking liquid. I doubt it’s the same thing, but it might be worth a try nonetheless.