Has anyone tried changing the trace milling federate in the Eagle PCB widget?  As

Has anyone tried changing the trace milling federate in the Eagle PCB widget? As soon as I change it from the default of 80 mm/min and send the gcode to the workspace I get an issue like in the screenshot. Anyone have a workaround for this? I can’t see any way to edit that either. Am I missing something simple?

bb08a08f427d1303496ab08ba5c5d100.png

Which workspace are you using? If you are using the xpix workspace that Frank Herrmann created with all his new drill code then my guess is that this bug could be from his changes. Or, perhaps you found a bug I never came across before in my testing. How about for now you stick with the default but then use the feed rate multiplier in the Gcode widget to adjust up or down?

So it turns out it may have been my laziness that was causing issues, but I recently rebuilt my computer and didn’t have chrome installed so was using IE with chilipeppr. I use Opera as my default browser for everything else (since it won’t render the chilipeppr 3d viewer properly) so I’m usually in no hurry to install Chrome. Seems IE was the issue as changing the feedrates does not cause problems when using Chrome.
Crisis averted :wink:
Thanks for the quick response, however!