Has anyone had any luck getting the K40 to work with Windows 10? 

Has anyone had any luck getting the K40 to work with Windows 10?

Yep, I run it on Macbook Pro, running Windows 10 through Bootcamp with no dramas. I use the CorelDraw/LaserDRW to engrave/cut. (edit: only issue I have is when I open LaserDRW it decides to popup error messages about Creative Cloud is restarting, twice; but that doesn’t really affect anything).

Every time I plug in my cutter the usb dings to say it’s plugged in, then it disconnects itself and says that the engraver is not connected. Might need to search for drivers!

I’ve not had any problems running Windows 10

Try a different USB Port.

@Anthony_Coafield Are you plugging in the little USB dongle they give as well? As far as I’m aware you need to have that plugged in too or it won’t work.

Thanks @Scott_Thorne , I’ll keep on trying then. Good to know it should work. I couldn’t find anything online about it.

@Sean_Cherven Will do. I didn’t think of that. It was plugged into a hub so I’d tried different ports on that, but will find my usb extension and try going straight into the computer. Thanks for the idea.

@Yuusuf_Sallahuddin_Y I did have the dongle plugged in, although I’ll try with that in a different slot also. Thank you.

@Sean_Cherven You solved it! Plugged into the back of my computer rather than the hub and working great off Windows 10. Thank you very much.

I’m glad I could help! You’d be surprised at the difference between USB Ports… On my pc, even the front USB Ports don’t handle high speed stuff.