Has anybody seen info on or tested IR transparency of of the various filament

Has anybody seen info on or tested IR transparency of of the various filament plastics. I’m wanting to print a cover to replace the translucent shield covering an outdoor IR Sensor light which has degraded from UV exposure. So also any info on UV protection? I hope the fact that they used UV susceptible plastic doe not imply that you can’t have both IR transmittance and UV stable.

PLA is UV stable. ABS is not. Unless it’s black, because typically black carbon is used as the colorant and blocks UV

I don’t know about IR transmissivity of PLA though.

If I remember correctly, a very dark red colored plastic is used for IR lenses to filter out interference. Mechanically, it might be difficult to stop light bleeding around some openings and between parts, so if there are features, like walls between the ir sensor and the internal walls of the enclosure, that you want to print, then make sure you integrate them too.
The way to test if it comes though black pla is to print a flat sheet and then place it between the sensor and your triggering device(remote?).
Good luck!