Had some problems with the section that the twist tie was supposed to go through,it got clogged during printing. After much work I ended up drilling two holes to clear the clog. That left me with a very loose fitting and a wobbly hot end. So I made a small adapter, then used screws to hold it in place. I’m not happy with the end results as there is too much air gap(should be much less) and the original head should have been reworked for screws instead of just drilling a hole and making it work. But the end results is working solid, just not pretty.
When I print up all the other parts in abs I’ll make some revisions.