Greetings, I have long had a problem getting chilipeppr/tinyg to work for me.

Greetings, I have long had a problem getting chilipeppr/tinyg to work for me. I think my systems are simply too slow. A good compromise has been to run chilipeppr/tinygtablet. I am running Ubuntu 4.10.0-35-generic on an Intel i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz machine with 24mB ram. I have OpenGL version 4.5.0 NVIDIA 375.66. When I run Chilipeppr/tinyg the browser hangs for a good 30 seconds or so and then commands function very slowly.

I have been running TinyGTablet for months now and today my Chrome Browser updated while I was setting up to cut and I can no longer get TinyGTablet to work I also can not get TinyG to open the serial port. I have gone through all settings and can not find anything that helps. I can move the router with minicom. I am not sure what to try next? I was hoping to spend the day cutting and I am spending the day just trying to get everything to talk again.

Would you be open to forking the workspace and updating the URLs to all the widgets the way the TinyG workspace got updated this week? The old URLs for for JSFiddle urls and the new ones all point to github urls.

Yes, although I only vaguely know what you are saying. I didn’t realize there had been a change. I bet I had cashed versions till my Chrome updated.

Looking through the startup script I realized that for today I can simply run tablet from this link:

http://fiddle.jshell.net/chilipeppr/oamp4xrk/show/light/

I’ll try to learn more later.

Ok, just updated the workspace. It looks good again.