Good Morning! ;-) I´m searching for some tutorials or instructions about the single comands

Good Morning! :wink:

I´m searching for some tutorials or instructions about the single comands and how to use it. The keywords.

For example : fill gradient RGB.

I know that it means to make an gradient and rgb is although clear.

But Im not able to put all together with the definitons etc…
I learning all by my self and english is not my motherlanguage so that its not so easy to understand the instruction on github io.

It would be nice if there is some nearer explanation of the singele keywords.

Thank you very much and and have a nice day.

PS. the simpler things I´m understanding like the examples and some of the example color Palette. …

Jörg

There is no single tutorial for the various instructions or commands that I’m aware of. Your best bet as you apparently know is to view:

• http://github.io for the FastLED documentation.
  • FastLED source code.
  • Various examples found online, such as those included with FastLED, Marc Millers and mine.

Hi Andrew!

Thanks a lot for your answer. Than I will go on studing the documentations on github and try and fail. :wink:

Just reading documentation is not good. At all.

Download and run some of the (myriad of) available examples and then read documentation with those examples in hand. Modify the examples based on what you’ve learned in the documentation. For instance, a 5 second Google search:

There are MORE than enough examples here to learn a LOT.

thats what I´m doen the last time - analysis the scetches and modificate them - but it takes a lot of time and so i asked for an expanation - now I will check the sources from you — thanks a lot :wink: