Good Morning 3D printing Group, So the demand for 3D printers is just crazy.

Good Morning 3D printing Group,
So the demand for 3D printers is just crazy. I have a project where I need to be able to prototype some design pieces (about 35) that would require a large format printer, a few of the pieces would be 7-8 inches almost square. I am new to 3D printing so I started researching and calling every one of the MFG I have found so far. Ready to drop down some cash as I need this for next week. Funny, every single company I have contacted have 4-6 weeks back log on units because of demand. I was very surprised that so far I have not been able to find one. Now, I know nothing about this so I was looking for a unit that would be ready to go, just plug in, load my models and print, I do not want to build it. If someone knows of a good unit, large format that is $4k or less, with duel heads, please let me know. I see why there are so many new people getting into this space. Thanks all and have a wonderful weekend.

@FPV_QUADS Good luck with that. Even industrial machines wont ship next day and they would be somewhere on the order of 3-10 times as much as your budget. This will get you close in a personal machine: http://www.lulzbot.com/products/ao-101-3d-printer but it doesnt have dual heads. Probably the fastest shipping personal machine on the market at the moment though. Again, good luck.