Good Deal on Edge Lamp

This seemed like a good deal… for use with laser-etched lamps??

1 Like

For a 2 pack I think that’s a pretty decent price. Especially for not having to wait for shipping from China. Might have to buy a pack. :slight_smile:

Just made this last week using one of these.

1 Like

Nicely done. What thickness acrylic did you use?

Approx 1/8, it”s a little loose, but a tight fit on the sides.

1 Like

Got these today:
2x bases
2X remote controllers
2X USB charging cables
1x acrylic blank; I will use this as a template to make more!

Seems good quality and value…

1 Like

This came across my Youtube feed today. Good tip from this was to not vector engrave too deeply or it can limit the light propagation through the acrylic.

1 Like

Seems quite similar to the ones I have ordered from Aliexpress.

I have received them recently and they seem to work fine. Still have to buy some acrylic and make something though.

The difference I see is that the ones I posted come with the acrylic :slight_smile:

Did not notice that :smiley:

Then it’s indeed quite a good deal. For sure if shipping times are better then Aliexpress.

Donkjr, thank you very much for the link you posted. I really appreciate it. It helped me to find what I needed. In general, I am amazed at how much valuable information you can find on the internet! First, thanks to the post, I found a store where I could buy a US flag, then I had help finding lighting for that flag on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Flagpole-Energy-Battery-Illumunation-Vont/dp/B00YBDA7DC/. And now I came across this post and found the lamp! Thank you guys so much. You helped me a lot. Now I am finally retired and will enjoy this life! Good luck, and see you, folks, later!

1 Like