Getting there ...

Getting there …

1 Like

Looking Good , can’t wait to try one :slight_smile:

Just a question, i don’t see pin to connect external drivers, it’s possible or no ?

See the 6 connectors at the top ? Those are gadgeteer ports, they’ll let you add not only extenal drivers, but a crazy ton of other stuffs. https://docs.google.com/document/d/144EbmhN6z-J2V_Zw7GfJpZrfD-B0dC3cuea9oWPgxNM/edit#

Looking amazing! :ok_hand:

J’ai bien vérifié 3 fois, mais non elle pas dans ma boite aux lettres ^^

After skimming again over the extension boards document, am I wrong to think we’ll be able to use it with both servos and axis encoders?

LOL @ the Edison use case opening quote.

Are the XT60 connectors for power?

@Jeremie_Tarot Using extension boards sure.
@Thomas_T_Sorensen Yep !

@Arthur_Wolf great! Does firmware already supports feedback from encoders, both linear and rotary?

What is expected maximum voltage on motor input?

@Jeremie_Tarot That’s up to the drivers, not much to do with the firmware.
@Marko_Novak 24v

@Arthur_Wolf I’m talking about double feedback loop: motor rotary encoder to driver for direction, and linear encoders on axes to controler for position

@Jeremie_Tarot That’s still up to the drivers, I don’t know any that will do that but they do exist, this is just a very odd/rare setup.

@Arthur_Wolf Granite Devices drivers handle dual loop, and LinuxCNC supports encoders feedback. Allows to more easily higher accuracy on lower end structure and components

@Arthur_Wolf yes it’s usually done on drivers, but I think it was thought more in line of industrial solution on the cheap :wink:

Linear encoder for actual position and rotary for live… Linear is saved on power off, fw comparator for position (halt/force logic)…

So… kickstarter is ready ? date ?

@Antonio_Hernandez Boards ready at the factor, should ship to contributors in the coming days. Then still a few weeks before we start KS.

This is V2 or V2 mini ? i don’t remember the difference, and for the V2 pro, the project continue ? i don’t listen news about V2 pro