First unofficial fabkit modifications.

First unofficial fabkit modifications. Without the lights in the logo the machine was a bit lacking, so I put in a small 36 led WS2811 derrived (neopixel) strip in there and linked to an Arduino Pro Mini in the electronics enclosure.

Used some wago connectors (thanks for introducing me to those @Bonne Wilce , they are great) i branched of the smoothie’s 5V supply to hook them up.

Finally some pull down resistors, two wires to some free pins on the snoothieboard and teo switch modules in smoothies configuration and I have some M-code controlled leds.

Just need to add them to the start and end of the job and the logo will show job in progress and when it’s finished. When I get the time I want to see if I can get the job progress directly from laserweb and make the leds into a progressbar (they are individually addressable after all)

That’s why I have the pro mini in there. Figured maybe at some point I can add job progress output on a second serial port from LW and read that with the pro mini …

Great addition :smiley: