First off I want to thank everyone involved in making Chilipeppr!  I'm a complete

First off I want to thank everyone involved in making Chilipeppr! I’m a complete novice with CNC, but am having a great time making my X-Carve do it’s thing. I’ve had pretty good luck getting Chilipeppr to do what I want, but I do have a question. I continue to have trouble with it switching seemingly randomly between metric and imperial units. I’ll be zeroing the Z-axis or selecting my GRBL device and suddenly I’ll be back in MM instead of inches. Sometimes it will not switch back, either by pressing the toggle or by entering the code in the serial window. Only reloading the page, sometimes with the addition of clearing cookies will cause it to switch back. Any idea what I’m doing wrong?

Can you grab a screenshot when it happens? I’d like to see the serial port console to see if it’s Grbl, your Gcode file, the Axes widget, etc.

Will do John. Sorry I haven’t answered sooner! Basically, it’s been working fine for the last month and then suddenly it’s started doing the same thing again. I’ll see if I can get a picture next time. Once again, THANK YOU for creating this software. It’s a testament to your skill that a noob like me can get it to work at all!!!