Finished pcb! nice end using GRBL auto-level and brd eagle import.

Finished pcb! nice end using GRBL auto-level and brd eagle import. But I had do a trick. The workspace "http://chilipeppr.com/grbl-new?" has not brd eagle import full fuction, it never generates drill g code. I had to use tinyg workspace, generate the gcode and switch to GRBL workspace.

Yep, that’s the idea. Use known good eagle widget from /tinyg. But I put the same exact widget into /grbl.

and /grbl-new?

I don’t believe that one was mine. I used the -release and -staging names. Going off memory though.

@Camilo_A_C ​ grbl-new has only autoleveling corrected, other widgets work same way, as in the grbl workspace.

Wich electronics are you using? I am using a ramps1.4 board, and have problems using chilipeppr.

Everything works fine when i move it manually. But when i start the job it skips so many steps that i get an undefinable scribbling on my pcb.

@Mano_Biletsky_Open_M ​ You should use Arduino Uno flashed with grbl and SJPS server to allow board connection. The most current version is grbl 0.9j and you will find it on github.

@Mano_Biletsky_Open_M I use a board designed by me and pololu A4988.