FIINALLY cleaned up the wiring and installed the lower plexiglass plates.

FIINALLY cleaned up the #Eustathios wiring and installed the lower plexiglass plates. Mounted @Eclsnowman 's new carriage modified for linear bearings and my new Volcano. The acryllic base for my bed warps under heat, so I’ve got some aluminum plate on order. I’ve also got more acryllic on the way for an enclosure and a sheet of PEI for a build surface. This is going to be a whole new machine by the time I’m done with it :slight_smile:

Nice work. Sorry I haven’t redone the shroud yet for the extra length of the volcano. I tried but I had tons of assembly mates tied to the E3D v6 surfaces. So trying to change it made my mates all blow up.

I will give it a go again tonight.

But wow, that sucker is bright. Like looking at the sun :wink:

Video or it didn’t happen; )

@Jason_Smith pardon my ignorance, but, what are the 3 strips lined up, parallel to the controller board?

@Seth_Messer , those are terminal strips to tidy up the wiring while keeping the controller modular from the machine itself. http://www.radioshack.com/12-position-european-style-mini-terminal-strip/2740680.html#.VOTb56CCPCR

@Jason_Smith thanks! i picked a few up from my local going-out-of-business radio shack. :smiley:

@Seth_Messer , I’ve been meaning to do that myself, but I’m sure the store has been picked over by now.

1st store i went to was emptied out, 2nd one was still near fully stocked, but “only” 20% off everything, but was told to come back in a couple weeks when they will start increasing the discounts.