FastLED function to fade/pulse LED brightness

@Sean_Arby and @Jammy, I will offer the suggestion to use pastebin.com (login not required) or gist.github.com when sharing larger amounts of code like this. Put the code there and share a link to the code in your forum posts. The code will always be formatted nicely no matter what device it’s viewed on and it will also have line numbers which can sometime greatly aid discussion.

1 Like

Hi … thank you again. I’ve compared the files with Notepadd++ to ensure every character is right, but it’s not compiling, and I’ve been tracing it through but I think I’m making it worse…

Is the highlighted bit below right, as the main code loop will be closed? I’ve then removed the closed parenthesis, but get a compile error with Check_Button within the Light_Pulse module…

Thanks ! It was all getting a bit messy !

Thanks ! I wasn’t aware of that.

The problem with pastebin is it don’t help people search for problems and find a solution. If you use pastebin, please set it to never expire.

1 Like

I may have missed the () off the check button function.

Hi Jammy - thanks, the PasteBin is so much more readable! Compile error on line 106 ‘reading’ was not declared in this scope…

It’s been declared within your loop. Like I said before, I can’t test compile it because I don’t have your hardware.

Perhaps you need some C++ help ?

1 Like

I note that this topic was not originally created in the FastLED Archive category because it can’t be. I moved it here because there was content and conversation happening, but the FastLED community has asked that new FastLED questions go to their subreddit.

Wearing my site moderator hat, I’m going to close this topic and ask the OP to follow the request of the FastLED community.

1 Like