FastLED 3.1.8 released: minor updates, bug fixes, and board-support improvements.

FastLED 3.1.8 released: minor updates, bug fixes, and board-support improvements.
We’ve just released FastLED 3.1.8, collecting up a number of community contributions including: support for Adafruit Circuit Playground Express, Gemma, Trinket m0, ATmega328 non-‘p’, PJRC’s WS2812Serial driver, as well as a number of bugfixes and small improvements to ESP32 support and Makefile-based compilation. Thanks to the FastLED community for your support and enthusiasm, and thanks especially to all the contributors – we’ve thanked them by name in the release notes!
Find the update in on github, or through the Arduino Library Manager, and enjoy.
(We skipped 3.1.7 just due to internal housekeeping, you didn’t miss one; hopefully the 3.1.8 release is clean.)

Thank you Mark and Daniel.

Hi Daniel and Mark – THANK YOU for this upgrade to FastLED and for FastLED! FYI, I have just tested the new release of FastLED with:

NeoPixels on both a WEMOS D1 mini Pro and a Teensy 3.6 using the DemoReel100 sketch and some of my own sketches. Everything worked perfectly.

WS2811s on both a WEMOS D1 mini Pro and a Teensy 3.1 using the DemoReel100 sketch and some of my own sketches. Everything worked perfectly.

I am using the new release of FastLED on a Windows 7 PC along with the Arduino 1.8.3 IDE and the Teensyduino 1.37.

thank you for this update would it be possible to make the merge with https://github.com/eshkrab/FastLED-esp32
it can handle parallel output for esp32

Many thanks for the new update.

Great stuff, thanks to Daniel and Mark for their work on FastLed. I’ve not been doing anything the past couple of years due to family stuff happening, but have been lurking and I’ve seen the community and the use of the library progress phenominally over that time. Hopefully I will be getting the strips and soldering iron out and getting my brain back in gear for some new led fun this year, fuelled by many ideas I have picked up from everyone. Once again thanks to you both for this awesome library, and to the community for keeping me informed of all the brilliant uses it’s been put to.

Will support for the STM32 be included at some point? Specifically the STM32F103C8 used on the Blue pill board. These are ultra cheap and would be great for FastLED projects. Thanks.

Amazing work! Thank you for the updates and work you put into FastLED!

Awesome work! Does is make sense to remove the “library work is currently on hold” on the main github page?

Your efforts are truly appreciated… Without you my life would be so black and white…