Eagle widget dimension milling gets weird result after Eagle BRD file drop onto Chilipeppr

Eagle widget dimension milling gets weird result after Eagle BRD file drop onto Chilipeppr workspace. Does anyone face the same problem? Any recent changes to the widget?

That definitely looks wrong. No recent changes though, so that doesn’t explain it. Why does your board look empty as well with no pads, smds, or signals?

Thanks @jlauer ​ for a quick reply, appreciated :slight_smile:

Actually I made my board already, except dimension milling some days ago and wanted to cut the outline out today. I dragged brd file, than copied gcode to Notepad++ and removed all except header, dimension milling section and footer. Saved file and dragged gcode onto CP.

But when I tested other Eagle files, outline looks OK both in Eagle and CP. So I presume this might be the particular Eagle file which has a problem, although all looks fine in Eagle.

Finally I removed all content of dimension layer in Eagle, saved brd, draw outline again, saved brd and dragged brd onto :hot_pepper:. Board looks fine now.

missing/deleted image from Google+