Eagle BRD widget updated today, following are the enhancements/fixes in version 5.2:

Eagle BRD widget updated today, following are the enhancements/fixes in version 5.2:

• Holes and holes of elements are now supported.
  • Large holes can be milled with same bit that cuts board dimension.
  • Fix a bug in rendering board dimensions when they are not listed in the right order in .brd file.
  • Curved board dimensions are now supported.
  • PCB Holders (tabs), this has some bugs, it can be turned off by setting the hold count parameter to zero.

Update are live on tinyg/grbl workspaces.

Huge update @ameen.nihad . We all owe you big time for these enhancements/fixes. This widget is getting amazing now with your help. I also want to mention that @raykholo 's work on switching board layers has now come to fruition with the ability to flip that Ameen added. This widget is a true result of open source contributions now.

@ameen.nihad can u short explain which problem is happend with the tab feature. Btw, great work!

@Frank_Herrmann I explained the problem in details on github (issue # 16).
I’m planning to do further updates to how dimensions are rendered, I will add support for multiple boards in single Eagle file, and possibly support for inner dimensions, I will tackle the holders issue with with that update because it’s related to board dimensions.