Draft manual 1.04. We would love to have your input.

Draft manual 1.04.
We would love to have your input.
Some photos and areas are still missing but the bulk is now in there :smiley:
https://indd.adobe.com/view/f85f6aac-7e89-44cc-9211-289953a9f0cf

Kinda hard to judge without the kit to test it… :wink:
But at first glance it looks good!

Sent you a few remarks on the support email address… More to follow! :wink:

@CescoAiel can you resend it and cc bonne@fabcreator.com Microsoft has changed how shared emails worked so had to reenable them :S. fixed it now i think

Thanks for sharing the draft version of the build guide. I already dropped you an e-mail with my feedback. Great job!

Think leveling with a spirit can be removed, because its a wrong way to leveling. Just messeure the hight between laserhead en bed/case will be fine.
Level with sprit can only if your house/building/table etc are leveled first!

Good point @DIGITALLI_NL we check it against the table with the spirit level but have not said that. will adjust accordingly.

Thanks to all of your input its been super useful and unexpected the levels of detail you have gone too with our first draft! Really appreciate it :slight_smile:

Perhaps a little warninig on page 47, dont let glide of the block from the rail, otherwise bullets will full off and difficult to complete again.

The lens dome side, are you shure to side it facing down? Think it must be upside?
missing/deleted image from Google+

Yeah ^ this is correct, they are plano-convex lens,
The lens is assembled upside down. so the dome should face down while you put it together. Once in the laser head the dome should be facing towards the laser source :slight_smile: I will see if we can make it clearer

Oeps… sorry, See the lens cap are up, so yes than the lens dome should be facing down…

On my Trotec i screw the lenscap to the top (mirror side) here you screw it on downside.