Does your 3D printer have a hard to reach microSD slot?

Does your 3D printer have a hard to reach microSD slot? What kind of printer is it?

Buy my microSD extension cords on Tindie, please. They’re only $10.45.

I use a cheat tablet with gcodeprintr App to run my 3D prints instead of using sd cards

TRONXY X1 behind the control box, Printrbot behind and under print bed, CR10 easy asf, Rigidbot USB,

@John_Ecker_GeoDroidJ Thanks for the info. I made a bunch of these extension cables. Wondering where they are useful.

@Dean_Gouramanis I’ll definitely use that thanks

Not hard to reach, but the sd card shield on my Monoprice Maker Select pops loose from the board all the time. I keep meaning to get Octoprint working so I can use the USB port instead, but I never seem to get around to it.

Both of my printers are home made but I made the mistake of making one use microSD and the other full sized SD. I should’ve kept them both the same.

It’s out in the open and easy to reach, but behind something so requires shoving your head inside the printer to find it. It’s a Mendel90.

I gave up on SD cards a long time ago, got sick of walking from one end of the house to the other (printers are nowhere near the PC) so ditched them and just run octoprint instead.

Mono price