Does anyone know which order replicape will home XY axis? Additionally,

gplus
(Erich Zeimantz) #1

Does anyone know which order replicape will home XY axis? Additionally, is there a way to change the order (can’t seem to find an answer in the docs)?

I’m finishing up building a coreXY and have it mechanically built where Y needs to home before X. If not, then X will miss it’s switch and the block will go off of it’s rail. I did this to limit the moving wires on the X carriage. I can change the setup if needed but prefer to keep it.

(Uday Kumar Adusumilli) #2

I have built a hypercube. first it homes x, then y.

Please do note that my left motor is connected to X stepper and my right motor to Y stepper.

(Erich Zeimantz) #3

@Uday_Kumar_Adusumill That is what I was a bit worried about. I may end up redoing my end stops all together to fix it but was hoping for a different solution as I know other boards have ways to modify the sequence.

(Uday Kumar Adusumilli) #4

I forgot to mention before, but my direction x and direction y are also inverted in local.cfg. But I dont think it really matters for which axis moves first.

(Uday Kumar Adusumilli) #5

Sorry, cannot be of more help. Looked into the config, but cant see how to change the order

(Erich Zeimantz) #6

Thanks for the help @Uday_Kumar_Adusumill ! I found a different setup that will eliminate the issue. Just waiting for new switches to arrive.