Does anyone know of any good programs/web apps for generating gcode from 3D files

Does anyone know of any good programs/web apps for generating gcode from 3D files for use with chilipeppr? I’ve been using jscut for 2D jobs and was wondering what would be a good option for 3D.

Meshcam is really good. Not free though. Fusion 360 is another option.

I like meshcam as well. You can run it as a fully functional demo for 15 days to try it out.

When you say 3D files ~ are you referring to .STL? If it’s truly 3D and not CadCam whatever ~ then yes, Meshcam should do it ~ Auto Desk Fusion 360 kind of does it ~ but a bit complicated to work with ~ but hey it’s actually free ~ (except for the learning curve and major memory hoggin’ ~ price of admission I suppose) ~ I am planning to check out ArtCam Express very soon ~ free fully functional trial and does a ton of stuff ~ handles STL import and to GCode ~ but I have much yet to learn about it ~ such as ~ it let’s you choose to export to generic GCode ~ but I am not so sure if the code is compatible with ChiliPepper, G2, GRBL ~