Does anyone know of a carriage and wheel design that works directly on Misumi

Does anyone know of a carriage and wheel design that works directly on Misumi 2020 extrusion? Seems like you are all the masters of alternative sliding mechanisms so thought I’d ask here :slight_smile:

We love sliding for this we use only wheels. My wheels move nicely on motedis/misumi but for perfect precision need make similar qr. Nylon and pom are the best if u live in US buy directly openbuild

Hey Mauro, so the openbuilds wheels work on misumi? The SolidV or the MiniV?

I use original openbuild profiles only on top and all other motedis.Wheels from Mauro !

Not perfectly and need anyway double carriage for axis . I suggest all ob system for motion. Try to show u noted is obminiv

I think the seemecnc cheapskate wheels run on standard 20x20 misumi. Not sure if they sell them separately… But maybe contact them. They are injection molded covers that go on standard 608 bearings.

Yeah i just found them, might get a pack of the covers and see what I can come up with. Just found 2 meter long lengths of 2020 and 2 meter long lengths of 2040 in the garage, as well as a little 1W laser diode. Thinking cheap-ass laser plotter? :slight_smile:

I do run mini-v wheels from open builds on my delta, with Misumi 2020. Work nicely.

Crap, just noticed those cheapskate are for 1" extrusion.

@Eclsnowman They should still be able to run on 2020, just need to adjust the carriage a few mm. The slot should be almost the same (if not the same).