Ok, so here it is with the new labels.
The labels I created with Inkscape. I mocked up the keyboard with labels. I printed the front in color on a color laser and the backside in solid black. I wouldn’t try with an inkjet. You could also slowly with very light coats spray paint the back black. The goal is to keep the key numbers from showing through. It also helps to make the labels more durable.
The front, I spray painted clear satin, again very light coats. Too heavy on the first few and you lose the white. Ask me how I know. Lots of coats, again for durability. Then I sprayed the back with two coats of Gorilla spray adhesive. I let that dry tacky, 2-3 min and put wax paper on that. Next I cut out the keys and applied. Finally I lightly traced the edges with a sharpie to get rid of the white edges
The nice thing about using HIDMacros.eu is there are no limits to your layout. I only used the NUM LOCK version of keys because that is the default setting for the keypad. All of the keys are addressable both num lock and non. You could also use multiple keypads or keyboards. Each HID is addressed separately. I will be posting an Instructable.