Does anyone else have trouble using the touch plate widget in ChilliPeppr to zero

Does anyone else have trouble using the touch plate widget in ChilliPeppr to zero out a TinyG? I modified my 3020T, (thanks John Lauer) but the touch plate script seems to be misbehaving for me a bit. When I hit run, it searches, touches, backs off 2mm, but leaves my z-axis (over in the access widget) alone. Every once in a while after I try too many times it gets angry and touches and then stops moving until I reset the TinyG. (Btw, I have the z-axis homing and limits set to disable.) Oh and if anyone is interested I’ve designed a nice 3d printable holder that adapts the TinyG to the 3020’s controller box :slight_smile:

@Jimmy_De_La_Garza that sounds odd, but possibly is a TinyG bug. To help us all out, would you be up for doing a video of the error? I also think it’s awesome that you converted a 3020 so if anything, it would be cool for folks to see your conversion in the video.

Ok, I’m going to give it a shot… It’s the first video I’ve made, and I’ve never posted one on G+ before, it doesn’t seem like I can add it to this thread, so I’ll post it into a new discussion :slight_smile: