Does anybody know why my black fan at the back on the control box

Does anybody know why my black fan at the back on the control box area isn’t spinning? Or do none of them work anyway? Thanks

Follow the power leads coming out from it, where do they go to? can you post a pic of the connector/pins that they hook up to?
(it should work, mine does anyways)

Funny you should post this… I had the same question last night. Mine just recently seems to have started to turn on/off on it’s own … I wonder if there is a temperature sensor in it or something is faulty…
it was off (or quiet) when I began a job and seemingly ramped up to full a few minutes later. I think I’m going to check and see if it’s contaminated and/or maybe stuck (sticky)?

You had me run down to the basement to double check! It turned on as soon as I switched on the machine.

Hi George, is the fan you mention on the power supply box. I think my setup could be different from yours. The only regular fan apart from the main extractor is inside the case in the metal power supply box. This fan is always on as far as I know, it blows out from the side of the case. I’m thinking or turning this one so it sucks in to keep more of the smell in.

Will have a look and post a pic, thanks for the comments. :slight_smile: