does any body give me literature for reading about FILL PATTERN AND SOLID FILL

does any body give me literature for reading about FILL PATTERN AND SOLID FILL PATTERN …for 3D printing

What do you want to know?

actually i have conference…for that i given a topic named "Deposition strategies and parameters " so for that we have to print one object with different fill pattern…so that i required some information about fill pattern

That didn’t answer my question. What about fill pattern?

actually i don’t know about fill pattern that much…

actually fill pattern how it work for rectilinear,concentric,line,octagramspirl pattern

Excample for Slic3r:
http://manual.slic3r.org/expert-mode/infill

Are you wanting to know “how does the slicer generate patterns” or “how do the patterns affect the part”?

A few basics:

• For the most part, infill supports the roof layers and helps rigidize the shells. Most mechanical load (particularly in bending) is actually carried by the shells. So if you need strong parts, it’s typically more material-efficient to improve strength by adding shells/perimeters rather than high infill percent. But it does vary a lot by part and part geometry, there’s no 100% accurate rule.
  • Generally speaking, straight-line patterns print a lot faster but generate more warping stress. Corners slow down the printer.
  • Different patterns will contribute strength in different directions. You can align the infill to your part’s loads for improved performance.
  • “Every layer gets the full pattern” infill types add a lot of strength to the part, whereas “pattern alternates layers” infill types are more intended to support roofs. But you can do stuff like over-extrude alternating layer types to get better adhesion. Again, there’s no 100% accurate rule.

If you want to know more, you’re probably going to need to come up with more specific questions.

ya i want know 1)what is slicer how it workand as u say how do the pattern affect the part

Good tutorial for Cura:

Hi, I am at Pune and can explain everything that you http://require.www.3dprototype.in